Customer Service & Policies
Terms of Business
GENERAL TERMS: ARP International, Inc., doing business as Add-On Accessories® (“Add On”) sells to legitimate dealers and accessory outlets. We do not sell retail. We reserve the right to refuse to sell to any account or accept purchase orders.
Payment is due at time of submission of the order unless Add On grants credit terms in its sole discretion. Add On may revoke credit terms from time to time. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover. International customers are responsible for shipping and all associated charges (custom charges, VAT, taxes and other costs).
The amount of the present or future sales, revenue, excise or other taxes applicable to the Product may be added to the amount payable and shall be paid by the Buyer, or in lieu thereof the Buyer shall provide the Add On with a tax exemption certificate acceptable to the taxing authorities.
Prices are as most recently published and are subject to change without notice. We try to avoid prices changes but reserve the right to adjust prices in our discretion. Additionally, if there is an error in posted prices, the correct current pricing will be charged.
Merchandise determined to be defective may be returned within three hundred sixty five (365) days of delivery in compliance with the Return Policy. Returns for defective parts manufactured by parties other than Add On must be sent back directly to the manufacturer for warranty. Return authorization number must be obtained before returning to Add On Accessories.
Add On may accept returns of non-defective parts in Add On’s sole discretion. Returns on parts for any other reason other than defects must be in like new condition, in original unmarked packaging and subject to a 20% restocking fee. All returns will be inspected to determine if a full, partial or no credit applies. Any returned part that shows evidence of being used, installed contrary to instructions or parts improper handled and/or packaged for return shipping will not be eligible for return and refund for any reason. All returns on electrical parts will be inspected and tested and if considered functional, no credit will be issued. All sales are final on discontinued or closeout merchandise.
- Obtain a return authorization (RA) number by calling 1-800-821-9861.
- Do not use original item carton as return packaging. Carefully package merchandise in a separate shipping container that will avoid damage during shipment. Return items in their original packaging with no markings on it (remove dealer pricing and tags).
- Return only parts which the RA was issued.
- Write the RA number prominently on the outside of the package.
- Ship the package freight prepaid to Add On Accessories, 133 Gold Street, Worcester, MA 01608. CODs will not be accepted.
Freight is F.O.B. Add On, Worcester, MA facility. All orders are shipped by UPS™ or U.S. Postal Service. Any other method must be arranged by the customer and coordinated with Add On Accessories shipping department. All orders over $300 will be sent freight free in the Continental U.S.A. ONLY. Orders paid with a credit card over $150 will be sent freight free in the Continental U.S.A. only. All orders shipping COD will be charged the current COD fee.
All parts are carefully packaged and in good condition when shipped. Should a shipment arrive damaged, you must notify the UPS driver of the damage and have the UPS™ driver note it upon receipt. You must inspect the merchandise for damage or shortages and contact Add On Accessories within ten (10) days of receipt for Add On to initiate action. Keep the original carton for inspection if needed.
Should an order be received with incorrect parts, please contact Add On Accessories within ten (10) days of receipt of goods. Please have the invoice number and parts numbers when calling.
Add On warrants its parts to be free of defects in workmanship or failure to meet any published specifications for a period of one year from the date of purchase by the customer subject to the following additional terms and conditions:
- There must be evidence when and if the part was purchased from Add On Accessories.
- The product must have been properly installed, maintained and operated under normal conditions.
- The part are used as intended for a specific application. Add On Accessories will make no warranty if a part was used in an application other than intended.
- Add On Accessories reserve the right to change specifications, product descriptions, product quality, pricing and applications at anytime without notice and without further obligation.
- Add On Accessories makes no warranty on parts made by other manufacturers and distributed by Add On Accessories. We will pass on the warranties made by the manufacturer and where possible, expedite a claim but the ultimate responsibility for disposition of the warrant claim lies with the product manufacturer.
- Parts purchased from internet auction sites or third party seller is considered sold as is and Add On is not liable for any warranty or defects or failure to meet specifications.
- No legal actions may be initiated by Buyer more than one (1) year after delivery.
- Add On makes no implied or expressed warranties including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose, all of which the Buyer waived.
- Add On is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damages.
- In the event Add On is determined to be liable for any defect in any product or failure to comply with published specifications, its sole liability shall be to replace the applicable product with conforming product or to return the purchase price in Add On’s discretion.
There are NO returns on any part Add On Acc.® special orders for a customer.
Back ordered items will be reconfirmed before they are shipped.
We have no minimum orders. Be aware shipping and handling on small orders my exceed cost of product.
All sales are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Buyer of all product submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the trial courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Add On will not be liable for any delay in the performance of orders or contracts, or in the delivery of shipment of goods, or for any damages suffered by the Buyer by reason of any delay or occurrence, when such delay or occurrence is, directly or indirectly, caused by, or in any manner arises from fires, floods, accidents, acts of God, war, governmental acts or regulations, delays of carriers, manufacturers, suppliers or subcontractors, strikes, lockouts, labor difficulties, shortage of labor, fuel or power, machinery breakdowns, inability to obtain shipping space, or any other cause or causes (whether or not similar in nature to any of these hereinbefore specified) beyond Add On’s control.
Add On Accessories Shipping Policy
Shipping Policy: Add On Accessories normally ships by UPS. All orders will be shipped within 24 hours of ordering depending on work load and size of order. Orders over 150.00 will be shipped free freight within the continental U.S. A. Back ordered parts will be shipped after the purchaser has been notified parts are available for shipping. The customer is responsible for all freight charges for any requests requiring 1 day, 1 day saver, 2 day or 3 day UPS service.
Purchaser may request use of a specific carrier; however, the purchaser must first contact Add On directly, initiated contact with the carrier and be responsible for all freight charges. Add On Accessories is not responsible for any damage or loss which may occur by the selected carrier.
International orders will be shipped UPS Expedited unless otherwise requested by the purchaser. Purchasers will pay shipping and receive applicable discounts off standard UPS charges. The purchaser is responsible for all duties and taxes imposed by the government where the order is shipped.
UPS does not ship to PO Boxes and a physical street address is mandatory. Orders with a P. O. Box will be shipped by USPS in the continental U.S.A. Orders that are refused or returned without authorization will be charged the original shipping plus return shipping and a 20% restocking fee.
All other policies can be found under Add On Accessories Purchase Order Terms. Orders are shipped from Add On Accessories’ warehouse in Worcester, MA